10 Inspirational Messages For Your Family

My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education..

I’m never afraid of dying because I have already been to heaven that is my family. The only perfect place where I feel most content for being.

I never understood that I have such a lovely family. Thank you for being there by my side at my hour of crisis. The journey through the difficult time was easy as you all were there with me.

You sacrificed your own happiness, just so that I could be happy. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay for what you have done for me.

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.

I really appreciate the way my family members have come out from a difficult situation and feel lucky to be a part of this superb and loving family.

One day I’ll be successful and people will ask me which college I went to. I’ll say, ‘It doesn’t matter because it is my parents who made me what I am today’.

My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.

I am truly blessed to have a family which I have. No matter what, I know all of you will always be there to guide me and help me.

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward.

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts