17 Powerful Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes To Ignite Your Inner Fire


 “Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.” Cristiano Ronaldo

 “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, dreams are things which do not let you sleep.” Cristiano Ronaldo

 “I will not quit.” Cristiano Ronaldo

 I’m not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well.” Cristiano Ronaldo5. “I never tried to hide the fact that my only goal is to be the best” Cristiano Ronaldo

Maybe they hate me because I’m too good.” Cristiano Ronaldo
  
 I think I have improved from last year. I am always trying to improve my game and improve myself.” Cristiano Ronaldo

Why lie? I’m not going to be a hypocrite and say the opposite of what I think, like some others do.” Cristiano Ronaldo

 Don’t let small obstacles be in the way of being victorious. Remember you are stronger than the challenges you face.” Cristiano Ronaldo10. “I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.” Cristiano Ronaldo

If you think you’re perfect already, then you never will be” Cristiano Ronaldo

 I don’t have to show anything to anyone. There is nothing to prove.” Cristiano Ronaldo

“Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come round again in the future.” Cristiano Ronaldo

 “There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.” Cristiano Ronaldo15. “I still learn.” Cristiano Ronaldo

“For me, Sir Alex was my father in football. He was crucial in my career and, outside of football, was a great human being with me. Talent isn’t everything. You can have it from the cradle, but it is necessary to learn the trade to be the best.” Cristiano Ronaldo

 “It gives me the happiest feeling in the world. I just love scoring. It doesn’t matter if it’s a simple goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all goals.” Cristiano Ronaldo

 “I like to impose my own style of play.” Cristiano Ronaldo

 “I want to be remembered as part of the group of the greatest players ever.” Cristiano Ronaldo 
  
“When you have talent and if you don’t work the talent then you are not going to win nothing.” Cristiano Ronaldo


Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts