20 Sweetest Love Messages For Wife To Say I love You

I always remember the day in which we were married and I feel that same joy in my heart one again. My heart loves you dearly and I do not know what I would do without you. I am very grateful that you are a part of me.

The surreal hues of Instagram are nothing new for me. My life was already drenched in sun-kissed hues since the day we got married. I love you.

I wish to share my life with you. My morning and night, giving it all to you. If you ask why I’ll say it’s because you deserve more than enough of that. I love you, I really do.

I cannot survive without your love. I feel suffocated when you are not around me. I love you so much. In your love, I think of nothing but love.

Perhaps the monotony of every day has made us lose that magic that existed between the two, but I want you to keep in mind that you are the woman of my dreams and I do not know what I would do without you. My feelings for you are so sincere, you are what I was looking for.

You gave everything, since the time we got married and never ever complained in return So, here is to my sweetest wife, You are my angel, my life!

If I were a cell phone, you would be the charger. I would be dead without you. I love you.

You deserve all of me. You deserve my morning, night and noon. You deserve my present and future Because you are my very best. I love you.

Just like wine gets sweeter as it gets older, you keep getting so beautiful with age. I fall a little more in love with you with every passing day.

Your love gives me the power to stay, To reach my every way, Your love is like oxygen in my life, Thanks to you my beautiful wife, I love you!

You are, not just the mother of my children, but also the beat of my heart. You are, not just the queen of this family, but also the woman of my dreams. I love you.

Seeing your face brightens the darkest day of my life. Your love is the light that illuminates my path. You are a gift to me from heaven to make me shine. I love you, sweety!

My heart has taken forever by the most gorgeous woman in this world and I called her my sweet wife. I love you now and will love you forever!

Looking into your eyes makes me calm and excited at the same time. In fact, you are so much fun to be around. I’m blessed and lucky to be your husband. Love you!

I promise to stay beside you in all ups and downs, smiles and frowns. You are the beat of my heart, my life revolves around you… and nothing else matters.

If God asks me to pick between laughing together and crying together, I would pick crying because I’d never want you to cry alone. I love you!

I can feel my heart beating so fast. People think I’m gone crazy and so I am. I’m just crazy in love with you, my wifey.

I have worked out for many years to get a muscular body. I have worked hard for many years to buy a sports car. But none of these things stroke my ego as much as having a beautiful woman like you in my arms. I love you, my dear wife.


You are the reason why I stay happy in life, Let me tag you as world’s greatest wife, Love you lots my sweetheart, Please don’t ever part!

There is no woman like you, as comprehensive and as noble, so I wanted to marry you. I am very grateful that God placed you in my way and I want you to stay in my life until the end of my days.

You have been the first and will be the only one ever to touch my heart. Ever since the day I met you, my heart stopped beating for me. It beats for you, saying I love you with every beat.
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts