11 Cristiano Ronaldo Awesome Quotes on Success and Soccer


“In football, I don’t have a lot of friends. The people who I really trust, there are not many… Most of the time, I’m alone.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“One rule that will work if it is used everywhere, is that when you have a free-kick, the referee puts the mark on the floor to make sure the defenders keep their distance.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“Talent without working hard is nothing.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“Winning – that’s the most important to me. It’s as simple as that.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“I think sometimes the best training is to rest.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“Without football (soccer), my life is worth nothing.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“Every season is a new challenge to me, and I always set out to improve in terms of games, goals, assists.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn’t like to miss or lose.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“I want to consistently play well and win titles. I’m only at the beginning.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts