Virat Kohli Success Quotes


" He is considered to be captain cool by his fans and the experts just can’t stop appreciating him for whatever potential he has shown to the world. "  -  Virat Kohli
" You'll have to remember the difference between being rude and being confident. " -  Virat Kohli

" Becoming an inspiration for kids is great. I want to inspire them to do whatever they want to." -  Virat Kohli
" In the game of cricket, A hero  is a person who respects  the game  and does not corrupt the game. " -  Virat Kohli

 " Whatever you want to do, do with full passion and work really hard towards it. Don't look anywhere else. There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure. " -  Virat Kohli

" Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. " -  Virat Kohli 

" A fit body gives you confidence. And there’s nothing more impressive than a great attitude, which you can wear on your sleeve. But you’ll have to remember the difference between being rude and being confident, " -  Virat Kohli
" So make sure you’re always in good company." -  Virat Kohli

 " I get really motivated when I put on the India jersey.It is a responsibility.So I want to perform, in the best way I can " -  Virat Kohli

" The people you choose to have around you make all the difference. " -  Virat Kohli

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts