25 Popular Hurt Quotes And Saying When Feeling Hurt

Hurt Quotes

“It hurts if someone tells you they don’t want you, but it hurts more if they don’t tell you.”

“Don’t waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.”

“If they keep hurting you, love them and stay or love yourself and leave.”

“I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment. Not to hurt you but rather so you can finally understand how much you hurt me.”

“It hurts because it matters.”

“No matter how far life pushes you down, no matter how much you hurt, you can always bounce back.”

“Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie.”

“Live and allow others to live; hurt no one; life is dear to all living beings.” – Mahavira

“Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”

“I have never been hurt by what I have not said.” – Calvin Coolidge

“Words can hurt you. In the larger world, it frames how people think about you, and it can hurt you in lots of little, subtle ways.” – Nathan Myhrvold

“I lied because I don’t want you to know how much it hurts me.”

“Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.”

“When you hurt the one you love, you are bound to hurt yourself.”

“Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.”

“Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.”

“The pain started years ago, but I’d lived with it for so long at that point that I’d accepted it as an inevitable part of me.”

“It hurts knowing you tried doing your best and it still wasn’t good enough.”

“I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, and disappointed. But you know what? I’ll put on a smile and move on. It will hurt but I will survive.”

“It is not the pain. It’s who it came from.”

“You’re in a relationship to be happy, to smile, to laugh and to make good memories. Not to constantly be upset, to feel hurt and to cry.”

“The person you care for the most, is the person you’ll let hurt you the most.”

“That moment when you can actually feel the pain in your chest from seeing or hearing something that breaks your heart.”

“I don’t want to get attached to anyone, anymore.”

“When you’ve been strong for so long, sometimes you just need time to be alone and let your tears out.”
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts