Emma Watson Inspirational Quotes




Girls should never be afraid to be smart."  - Emma Watson

We [women] have unbelievably high expectations of ourselves, when actually we’re human beings and our bodies have a function." -  Emma Watson
 All I can do is follow my instincts, because I'll never please everyone." Emma Watson

We [women] really need to support each other, we really do. So, I guess I would say be brave enough to acknowledge that things are not there yet and support each other." Emma Watson

There’s nothing interesting about looking perfect – you lose the point. You want what you’re wearing to say something about you, about who you are." Emma Watson

I have realised that fighting for women’s rights has too often become synonymous with man-hating. If there is one thing I know for certain, it is that this has to stop. "-Emma Watson

I've probably earned the right to screw up a few times. I don't want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about. " Emma Watson

Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what  everyone else pretends to love " - Emma Watson 

I don’t have perfect teeth. I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn't want to change anything." - Emma Watson 

I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself." - Emma Watson 


I feel like young girls are told that they have to be a princess and fragile. It’s bullshit. I identify much more with being a warrior – a fighter. If I was going to be a princess, I’d be a warrior princess." - Emma Watson 

I think the actresses who are really successful are the ones who are comfortable in their own skins and still look human. " - Emma Watson 

I want to be a Renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything." - Emma Watson 

I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about." - Emma Watson 

With airbrushing and digital manipulation, fashion can project an unobtainable image that’s dangerously unhealthy. I’m excited about the ageing process. I’m more interested in women who aren’t perfect. They’re more compelling. " - Emma Watson
It's not the word [feminism] that it's important. It's the idea and ambition behind it."  - Emma Watson 

As much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn. " - Emma Watson
  
The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy. " - Emma Watson

Feminism is not here to dictate to you. It’s not prescriptive, it’s not dogmatic. All we are here to do is give you a choice. If you want to run for Prime Minister, you can. If you don’t, that’s wonderful, too. Shave your armpits, don’t shave them, wear flats one day, heels the next." - Emma Watson


Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts