8 I Love You Mom Messages That a Son Can Send To His Mom


Mommy thank you for everything. You have raised a son with the good manner and positive thoughts. Today I’m successful because of you....
I pray that God will make my dearest mom happy and keep her healthy all the time. I love you mom. You are the light and strength of my life.

Mommy thank you for everything. You have raised a son with the good manner and positive thoughts. Today I’m successful because of you. I love you.

I’m very glad and blessed to have a mother like you. I love you the most. You are the apple of my eyes. Please always smile like this and be a happy lady all the time.

I want to be my mama’s boy forever. You are the person I can trust most and you are the love of my life. My adorable mama I love you.

A mother is the greatest asset for a son. You are the most valuable thing in my life. It’s your sweet, cute, love and caring that my heart needs to beat. I love you very much mom. I miss you.

Who says a mother and son can’t be the best friend? I still don’t feel relax till I tell you everything. Your touch and words are like medicine. I love you mommy.

Mother, I’m not a perfect son. I hurt you, I may be rude to you sometimes. Sorry for my imperfections but I love you so much. I’m still your little boy.

You are the most beautiful and amazing lady I have ever seen. And I feel proud that I have a mother like you. I love you so much mommy.

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts