17 Most Beautiful Love Messages For Lovers

The day you said ‘’I DO’’. My ‘’ME’’ changed to ‘’YOU’’. The center of my world now is God and ‘’YOU’’. You are dear to me this heart of mine now..

I love you and you love me. In my heart you will always be. Here or there, near of far, my love will be wherever you are.

I don’t care, whether it is a selfie or a belfie – any photo that has you in it, makes me go crazy. I love you.

A doctor can save my life. A lawyer can defend my life. A soldier can fight for my life, but only you can give me the true meaning of life. I love you!

The day you said ‘’I DO’’. My ‘’ME’’ changed to ‘’YOU’’. The center of my world now is God and ‘’YOU’’. You are dear to me this heart of mine now beats only for ‘’YOU’’!

Love is a promise that no matter how many thorns come your way, you’ll always have a sweet smelling rose around you.

To survive, humans need air, food and water. I just need your hugs, smiles and kisses. I love you.

Love is a noble act of self-giving. The more you love, the more you lose a part of you. Yet you do not become less of who you are, but you end up being complete!

You are the most beautiful and best half of me and I love you better than I love me.

Your touch does to me what a pebble does, when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul. I love you sweetie.

My greatest desire is that our beautiful love lasts forever throughout this life and after death we love even other even more.

My love for you is not a waste of your time When am with you I lose track of time My love is long term not part time I’ll love you now and for a lifetime!

When I see you, my heart drops. When I hear your voice, my heart melts. When you look at me, I instantly fall. Please catch me, for I have fallen in love with you.

I trust you, babe. And you know what? That’s a better compliment than I love you. Want to know why? Because you don’t always trust someone you love, but you can always love the person you trust- forever.

You are my heart when it comes to love. You are my merriment when it comes to fun. You are sure my fulfillment when it comes to talking about the future. I love you.

Kiss you, think about you, hug you, drool over you, miss you, dream about you – these are the things I can do anytime, anywhere and all day long. I love you.

Words alone will never be enough to express the depth of my love for you. It’s need lots of hugs and kisses to describe. I love you!

A special smile, a special face, a special someone I can’t replace. I love you and I always will. You’ve filled a space no one can fill!
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts