10 Sweet Good Night Messages For Your Girlfriend

While looking at this blissful night with romantic moonlight and a cool breeze with glitters of stars up in the sky. I can only wish that you would have been with me. Good Night. I love you so much babe
.
As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams!


Behind your eyes lies a world full of colors and every beautiful thing that is connected to your lovely heart. Sleep tight and meet me in dreams. I am waiting for you sweetheart.

Do you know what is temporary? The twinkle of the stars which disappear as the sun rises in the east. Do you know what is permanent? The way in which for you, my heart happily beats. Good night.

Feel free to let your toes peek out from under the covers. No boogeyman will dare to come out with me right beside you. Bedbugs? Not with me around. Sleep well, my lovely!

Do you know why I always sleep earlier? Because in my dreams I always meet you there and spend some quality time with you. I just can’t wait to be with you, whether it is in dreams or reality. Good night, love. See you there.
There are thousands of stars in the sky that shine, but for me, you are the brighter and most shinier. I love you with all my heart. Have a nice sleep with lots of beautiful dreams. Good night.

Your cozy bed is looking for you to come and embrace it. Go to sleep and dream about all the fairy tales that define my angel. Good Night and sweet dreams. I love you loads.

There may be a billion yesterdays and a trillion tomorrows, but there is only ever one today. I would never let one day pass without letting you know that I am thinking of you.

Your boyfriend has a love-hate relationship with the night. He hates it because he can’t be with you, but he loves it because he can dream about you endlessly.
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts