Top 20 Students Messages To Say Thank You Teacher

I really enjoyed having you as a teacher. I learned so much from you and was not at all bored during class. Thanks for all that you do and for making learning fun.

You are not just a teacher. You are also a mentor and a friend. Thanks for all you do for me.

I consider you not only the best teacher I have ever had but also the best mentor I have ever had. Thanks a lot!

You have and will continue to be a great influence on me. Thank you for the great work you do and the huge impact you make in young people’s lives as a teacher.

Thank you teacher for guiding us, for inspiring us, for making us what we are today.

I know that teachers like you make sacrifices for your students. You’re one of the good ones! Thank you honorable teacher!

Most other teachers don’t look out for their students the way you do. Thank you for really caring about your students and knowing when there is something wrong. You are more than just a teacher.

There’s no one quite like a special teacher, and no teacher quite as special as you. Thank You!

You are probably the third most influential person in my life just behind my parents because you taught me to ask good questions, never give up, and never quit learning. You instilled a sense of scholarship in me and showed me how important my education is.

I’ll miss having you as a teacher next year. I really loved your class. Thanks for all that you have done. 

Your class was the only class that I didn’t dread having to come to each day. Thank you for being a bright spot and something to look forward to in the school day.

Thank you for creating such a great environment to learn and where we were encouraged to express our own thoughts and opinions.

Any amount of thanks wouldn’t be enough… Therefore, I’m just passing you my wishes… My future is brighter because of you.

I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your class. Your class was fun and I learned a lot from you. I wish all of my teachers were more like you. Thank you so much.

The best thing about having you as a teacher is that I’ll benefit from what I’ve learned the rest of my life. You’ve given me knowledge and skills for life.

I learned a lot in your class because you took the extra time to explain things clearly. You gave me the extra help I needed. Thank you for giving me your time.

Mr./Mrs. _______, The most important things you ever taught me weren’t the lessons about the class material, but the lessons about life that you taught. You have been a great mentor and role model for me.

If I could nominate you for teacher of the year, I would. You have had to do so many special things to help me learn the material this semester/year.

Even though you were a strict teacher and held us to high standards, I know that I have learned more from your class than any other class I have had. You pushed me to do my best, and I am better for it now.

I may not say it always. But I mean it whenever I say it. Thank you teacher for all the things you have done for me.


Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts