16 Birthday Love Messages For Lovers

On this special occasion of your life, I want to remind you that I am here, truly, madly, deeply in love with you! Happy Birthday!

My day doesn’t start with the sunrise and end with sunset. It starts and ends with you, my love.

You’re my morning, noon and night. May your birthday start and end with the afterglow of our fiery love.

When we’re together, an hour would feel like a minute. But when we are apart, a minute will feel like an hour! I love you my darling, Happy birthday!

I could never have dreamed you. You are every fantasy I’ve ever had, rolled up into the loveliest of creatures. May your birthday be as extraordinary as you are.

All our memories together will never be taken away, no matter how old we get and how many birthdays pass by, I will always be here for you. Happy birthday!

Ting Tong..!
– Who is there?
-It’s a sweet message from your special one.
– Oww!!! for what?
-To wishing you a very happy birthday and to wish you the best things for your whole life. Happy birthday dear!

Hello my love, do you know? I can’t think a single day without you. I am in love with you crazily. I am so much grateful for that day when you came to the world. And it’s the day. Happy birthday!

Hey birthday boy, I am wishing you all the peace and happiness of the whole world. And hope that you will be always with me, till the last day of my life. Happy birthday, my heart!

My dear, it’s your birthday! Make proper utilize your day. Have a lot of fun and joys. Keep in mind, I love you, so, never let me go. My soul mate, happy birthday! Stay happy and keep smiling.

My love, you are the only achievement of my life. You brought the colors of happiness in my life. On your birthday, I wanna say again “I love you so much”. Happy birthday, dear! Cheer, it’s your day!

I love you so much more today than yesterday, but not even one-tenth of what I’ll feel tomorrow. Happy birthday, my love!

We are together for a long time and you were always there for me to support and encourage me. I am so lucky to have you near me, love. Happy bday!

My love, if I could give you one thing in life, it would be the ability to see yourself in my eyes. That way, you will realize how much you mean to me. Happy Birthday!

Whenever I am with you, I feel like my heart skips a beat and I can feel some butterflies in my stomach, too. I guess that’s how strong my love is for you. Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, my dearest! Thank you for bringing so much sunshine and happiness into my life. I love you so much and my feelings are getting stronger day by day.



Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts