Amitabh Bachchan Inspirational Quotes


Life is a blur when one is essaying different roles; it is so fulfilling." - Amitabh Bachchan

I'm very fortunate to have spent so much time in the industry and to have lived through several generations of filmmakers, actors and technicians. There's a huge volume of experience seeing people change and seeing content change. " - Amitabh Bachchan
" No one is perfect, and criticism is always welcome and expected. " - Amitabh Bachchan
" I'd like to believe that tomorrow is another challenge for me. I'm sure there is lots more for me to do, because there is lots and lots of stuff still to be explored. " - Amitabh Bachchan
" I don't spend much time looking back at what happened. I do remember it, but I don't see any purpose of wanting to look back. " - Amitabh Bachchan
" I don't know how others think about me, but if I have to walk the streets, I will, and if I need to stand in a queue at the airport, that's OK. " - Amitabh Bachchan 

 " People are fed up with seeing the same thing over and over. They want a qualitative change. " - Amitabh Bachchan
"Having no work would be terrible. " - Amitabh Bachchan
" I don't use any techniques; I'm not trained to be an actor. I just enjoy working in films. " - Amitabh Bachchan
I want to keep working. I shall continue to do my best. " - Amitabh Bachchan
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts