16 Sweetest Birthday Love Wishes For The One You Love

Darling, I am enthralled by your beauty and captivated by your love. There is never a day that I will not think of you. I love you and may you have..

Happy birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.

For me, there is nothing better in this life than sharing this special day with you, the love of my life. I love you, happy birthday!

I can’t imagine what I would do if I didn’t have you to hold my hand and look me in the eyes to tell me I’m yours forever. Tonight let’s celebrate your birthday.

Baby, you’re an angel in my life. Let us rejoice for this is the day that God has sent you on earth so we could be together. Happy Birthday!

I adore everything about you, from your sparkling eyes and stunning smile to your tender, loving heart and soul — doubly so on your special day. Happy birthday!

Darling, I am enthralled by your beauty and captivated by your love. There is never a day that I will not think of you. I love you and may you have a wonderful birthday!

I always find for the way that, how could I express my endless love for you. I think it is a very wonderful opportunity to express my feelings about you because it’s your birthday. My dear, I love you so much. Happy birthday!

Hello dear, I hope you are well. I am so much glad that it’s your birthday! And I am wishing the best things in the whole world for you. I hope you will enjoy your day. Happy birthday! Keep smiling.

You are the fairy of my fairyland! You put colors in my life, and as it’s your birthday so I am wishing you a colorful birthday. I love you from the core of my heart. Happy Birthday, Cutie pie!

How could I forget about the day! The day is so much special to me because it’s the day when you came to the earth and enlightened my life. Very happy birthday, my love. Stay well and be happy!

Hey Dear, Happy Birth Day! Many many happy returns of the day. Wish you all happiness. Have a wonderful time on your birthday today. May God keep you in his blessings! Listen, I love you!

On your special day, let’s lock the doors, pull down the shades and lose ourselves like the fools in love we are.

I’m just wild about you. I can’t say it enough. It gives me goosebumps just to think about it. Have a wonderful time on your birthday today, dearest love of my life.

Dear love, only you will bring the spring for me. Only with you, will my summer be happy and only you can help me survive the winter. I love you and happy birthday!

The day you came into this world was, even if I did not know it at the time, the first day of my long journey to you. This is truly a special day. Happy birthday! I love you more with every step we take together to parts unknown.

Happy birthday to a special person, bringing so much joy to my heart! I cherish every moment that we spend together, dear, and I wish you never-ending happiness!

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts