17 Heartfelt Love Messages For Husband

Dear hubby, We make an awesome couple you know, I may not have too many gestures to show, But, I truly love you from my heart, No one can ever...

You are half part of my heart and my life as well, you are only one who can do anything for me and you do care for me as well, love you honey!

To my frog prince: I love you so greatly that I would have married you even if I had to kiss the frog version of you first.

All the men in this world should learn a thing or two, about being a perfect husband from you. I love you sweetie.

Love is my husband and husband is my love, Both can’t be separated from each other at any cost, I always do prayer for you, You also treated by god as you treat me in this world, With lots of love!

Each day in my life begins and ends perfectly. It starts with rolling over to see your face, and it ends when you wrap your arms around me in the evening. More than anything else, I love being with you.

Every beat of my heart belongs to you, every ray of sunshine comes from you, and every air that I breathe, I breathe for you. I love you!

I trust you, but not because you are my husband. The reason I trust you is because you are the epitome of everything that a man should be.

Dear hubby, We make an awesome couple you know, I may not have too many gestures to show, But, I truly love you from my heart, No one can ever make us apart, Love you loads!

I could tell you that you are a loving husband, wonderful father or a great husband. But you are much more than that – an example of a perfect man. I love you.

God has given me a wonderful gift, he has made you mine. I always thank him for this valuable gift in my life. Love you my dear hubby!

If you believe perfection simply isn’t real, Kiss your love in the rain, Many things in this world can wash away pain, But none of them compare, to kiss in the rain, love you husband!

If life was a ship, I would keep choosing you as the anchor to hold me in place as you take me through the beautiful journey. I really do love you.

You are a warm cup of coffee on a rainy morning, a soft blanket in the cold night, the rainbow following a storm and the sauna at the end of a difficult week. You are all of the love, passion and comfort of my life.

My dear husband, you are the one who make me love and beautiful with your love and purity of love so I am thankful to you, love you a lot!

It is good to have a husband who forgives for the past. It is better to have a husband who forgives what you do in the present. Best of all is to have a husband who forgives everything and focuses on a future together.

All the treasures and luxuries in the world would mean nothing without you being there. You are the jewel of my life. I love you.

Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. I love you.
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts