13 Wayne Rooney"s best quotes

Football is made up of all kinds of conflict. In a dressing room, between players, between us and the manager, between us and loads of people...
Wayne Rooney

“I just hate losing and that gives you an extra determination to work harder.” – Wayne Rooney
“I love football, I’ve never really taken an interest in anything else.” – Wayne Rooney
“I play the game as honestly as I can. If the referee gives a penalty there is nothing you can do.” – Wayne Rooney
“You just want to keep playing consistently now and keep working hard and I’m sure the goals will come.” – Wayne Rooney
“Football is made up of all kinds of conflict. In a dressing room, between players, between us and the manager, between us and loads of people who don’t seem to matter. It’s constant and harsh sometimes.” – Wayne Rooney
“I love football, football is my life.” – Wayne Rooney
“As you get older you play in more important games and that is when you start thinking about what will happen if you win or lose.” – Wayne Rooney
“I love football so when I finish playing I would like to still be involved in it somehow and a manager would be my first choice.” – Wayne Rooney
“I train as hard as I can every time I train and I do extra training every day and I’ve done that since I was a young boy.” – Wayne Rooney
“Sometimes you have to rest in certain games, but I want to play in every game.” – Wayne Rooney
“There are many ways to grow football-wise. You go slow or are pushed to go faster, otherwise you get left behind. For me, there would be trouble in stopping learning.” – Wayne Rooney
“If you don’t score, and you have chances, you are disappointed.” – Wayne Rooney
“I’ve trained all my life. I’ve always been one who enjoys training so it’s not something that I think I can just stop doing. It might not be as regular but I want to keep training.” – Wayne Rooney
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts