15 Most Romantic Happy Birthday Wishes Messages For Your Girlfriend


No amount words can ever be enough to express my feelings for you. happy birthday to the love of my life. Wish you all the happiness in this world!

Happy birthday to girl that I know I can’t live without. You are the sunshine of my life. May you be blessed with smiles unfading!

Your smile can outshine a thousand candles. Your touch can melt even the coldest heart. I love you today & everyday! Happy Birthday!



Your smile is sweeter than the sweetest cake in the world. Thanks for being into my life. Happy birthday to my sweet girlfriend!

I don’t believe in birthdays because I know you came straight from heaven to make my life happier & beautiful. All the good wishes for my angel!

I can’t wait to hold you in my arms & tell you how much this special day of yours means to me. Happy birthday dear! I love you!

You can make as many wishes as you want today! I promise you, I’ll make all your wishes come true one by one. Happy Birthday!

You are the perfect creation of god & the best gift any man has received in life. Today is your birthday & I want to make sure it’s a special one!

You were born sweet & born for me to make my life a piece of heaven. I love you for everything you are. Happy birthday!

I don’t know what good I did to deserve you but I do know that you deserve all the happiness in this world. Happy birthday to my sweetheart!

I could buy you a thousand flowers but they would still be too petty to express what I feel for you. Happy Birthday!

I will always be there by your side loving you unconditionally and protecting you fiercely. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

Just as you blow the candles on your birthday cake, remember that there’s one flame endlessly burning in my heart, for you! Happy Birthday!

You have so many people wishing you on your birthday, but none of them holds the crazy-love for you that I have. Love you to the moon and back!

Your love is the spark of my life, the thrill of my fantasy; your touch starts the fire in me. Be mine forever. Happy Birthday!

Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts