24 Best hurt feelings Quotes And Saying

hurt feelings Quotes And Saying


“If you could read my mind. You would be in tears.”

“Sometimes you just have to wonder how many times someone you care about has to hurt you before you finally don’t care.”

“Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say “I’m used to it.”

“I’m not mad. I’m hurt. There’s a difference.”

“It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.”

“Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you.”

“Anger is our natural defense against pain. So when I say I hate you, it really means “you hurt me.”

“The moment I saw you I thought to myself: “Oh, this one is going to hurt…”

“One of the most courageous decision you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.”

“You hurt me more than what I deserve because I loved you more than what you deserve.”

“Sometimes a good cry is just what you need to release all the hurt you have built up inside.”

“People will usually hurt you in attempt to heal themselves.”

“When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t.”

“I hate how you act like I am so much to deal with when all I’ve done was sit here and let you repeatedly hurt me.”

“I didn’t mean to fall in love but I did. And you didn’t mean to hurt me but you did.”

“Never forget who ignored you when you needed them and who helped you before you even had to ask.”

“With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling.” – Britney Spears

“Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.” – Rosa Parks

“Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.”

“We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca

“I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions.” – Anthony Weiner

“I really believe I’ve been a good person. Not perfect – forget about perfect – but just learning by what I was taught and living by my own values. I might have stepped on a few ants – and a few other things as well – but I’ve never hurt anybody.” – Kiri Te Kanawa

“I think we’ve all been kind of… everyone’s been hurt, everyone’s felt loss, everyone has exultation, everyone has a need to be loved, or to have lost love, so when you play a character, you’re pulling out those little threads and turning them up a bit.” – Mark Ruffalo

“Honesty is the cruelest game of all, because not only can you hurt someone – and hurt them to the bone – you can feel self-righteous about it at the same time.” – Dave Van Ronk
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts