15 Romantic Birthday Love Messages To Wish Him/Her

Thinking of you with great love on your special day and I wish you all the best that life can bring. I love you, sweetie! Happy......
Thinking of you with great love on your special day and I wish you all the best that life can bring. I love you, sweetie! Happy birthday!

Sweetie, happy birthday! Every day, I thank my lucky stars that you’re mine and I’m yours. Without you, there would just be a big hole in my life that could never be filled by anybody else.

The moment our eyes met I knew you are the one for me, and I for you. And as the years pass my heart even grow dipper in love with you. Have a wonderful birthday!

No words can ever express my love for you for it is way bigger than the universe and it’s much deeper than the ocean! Happy birthday, my love!

You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happen to me in life. Have an awesome birthday, my love!

If anyone will ask me to define “love”, my answer is all about YOU. I just love you so much, happy birthday my sweetheart!

Your birthday is the only day of the year I enjoy as much as mine. That’s because I love you more than I love myself. Happy birthday, my precious love.

All the papers in the world are not enough to write about our journey, but it can be edited to contain only a single word: “LOVE”. Happy Birthday!

With each year I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up down and in between. Happy birthday!

With you, falling in love has never been better! Just looking into your eyes makes me remember all the reasons I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Happy birthday, sweetheart!

In this crazy world we always run and there is never time. but sometimes we need to stop, hug and love, say to your beloved, loved one, dearest and closest love of my life. Happy Birthday Dear!

I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That’s how much you mean to me. I wish you always be happy and I’ll do everything to make you so.

Here’s to you, my best friend and lover. Day after day, you have shown me what a blessing you are and how thankful for you I am. Your presence adds much beauty to my life. Happy birthday, my love!

I just want to tell you that I love you more with every new day, To remind you that the best years are yet to come and I promise to be near you for all ups and downs.

No birthday gift will be enough to make up for the gift that you have given to me – your love. Happy birthday, I love you!
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts