Helen Keller Inspirational Quotes



Instead of comparing our lot with that of those who are more fortunate than we are, we should compare it with the lot of the great majority of our fellow men. It then appears that we are among the privileged. " Helen Keller
The highest result of education is tolerance. " - Helen Keller

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold." Helen Keller
Knowledge is love and light and vision. "  Helen Keller

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. " Helen Keller
We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough. " - Helen Keller

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. " Helen Keller
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. " Helen Keller

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. " Helen Keller
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. " Helen Keller
Share:

Popular Posts

Pageviews past week

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts